Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who is the supreme being
01-23-2010, 02:02 PM
who is the supreme being
the reason why we must worship lesser gods . is the supreme being...is unconcivable to any one life form. The supreme being is all. all that is . all that ever was all that will be. In other words if you combine all "all life all energy all matter all substance .. all .. then you have the supreme being.... one life form doesnt have enough brain power to store all images , all information , all concepts in their brain. like the crystal skulls scene where the brain was overloaded when trying to store all that knowledge in one puny brain. The big bang theory suggest all was contained in one particle ... well that is true it was the spirit and soul of the supreme being ... one sun the only sun . pure energy and matter ..the only life form to exist ....the supreme being then decided to make a companion out of itself ..like a single cell molicule.... this was the big bang .. then after there was two suns ...made from the one sun ... it was the first mother and father of the universe... the ancient kimetic peoples called the first mother and father ; Amen and Amenette ...now these two being together can concieve of the supreme being because the two of them together act as one function one being .. the supreme being....then Amen and Amenette mated ..causing two supernovas...both colapsing on theirselves .. creating the first two black holes and first two galaxies.... more time past and these two galaxies collided wich caused another explosion wich then created more galaxies and this process was exponetial .... Amen and Amenette were masuline and femine energy... geological life form who when mate creates biological life form .....therefore the sun is our father of this solar sytem who is a child of Amen and Amenette....if you dont believ look at science .. the sun fusions hydrogen the simplest element that then makes helium which together can make all other elements on our periodic table.. carbon , gold etc.... we are made of these materials... the earth wich is our mother is made of same materials ...when you look to the center of the earth it resembles a sun as its inner and outer core burns .. look at life through infared life glows with orange reds and yellows of the sun.... take a picture of you eyes and zoom in on it on the computer in side your eyes you will see a light that resembles a sun .. and the black part represents the ka of space ...or blackness of space.... so in esence all life is from one family or one life from the supreme being ...... so i love you all brothers and sisters .. black whit chinese , or jew i love you all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2010, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2010 02:29 PM by Venedi Sporoi.)
RE: who is the supreme being
Love appreciated. May I direct you to the "Is it right to love everyone equally" thread posted in Philosophy?
You know to be honest, while your awe of the universe is appreciable, I sort of wonder if you are going to have a revelation story involving cannabis for us like biomystic did.
01-23-2010, 02:40 PM
(01-23-2010 02:28 PM)Venedi Sporoi Wrote:  Love appreciated. May I direct you to the "Is it right to love everyone equally" thread posted in Philosophy?
You know to be honest, while your awe of the universe is appreciable, I sort of wonder if you are going to have a revelation story involving cannabis for us like biomystic did.
no i am not but , cannabis is a form of fraud our government is involved in. The reason they make it illegal is fraud, the lies they tell about the dangers are fraud ...it is no more dangerous than soda, actually sode destroys your immune ,but ill give you an example ... i have never seen a racist white person who smoke cannabis .. not to say if you dont smoke it you are racist , but it cures the anger that cause racism ...The government dont want us to all love each other the same .. so all substance that may make that happen will be illegal....but they force fead us a bible that has no truths ..or no evidence ....and i will have a reply to your post .. actually when i read your title it made me post who is the supreme being... its amazing how you were the first reply .. that is an example of the connection we all have .....read my why should we believe the bible while i reply to your thread
01-23-2010, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2010 03:56 PM by Venedi Sporoi.)
Oh, I see. "The reason why we must worship lesser Gods" caught my interest. Maybe it's just a lucky thread, eh? I showed up the day they put in a "Polytheism" section. I've sort of shifted away from my old "soft-polytheistic" thinking, where all Gods are one. I still think it's possible on some level, but individuality still persists. For all practical purposes, I am me, you are you, and even if the whole universe is one big monad of supreme unity, Horus and Saule are still Horus and Saule. Horus and Saule, both sun deities from different cultures, are no more each other than I am you, and are to be treated as such. What thread links all Gods together, only the Bog, the otiose creator knows.

I think marijuana is illegal because it's foreign and exotic, and it scares us. Alcohol is much worse in my experience, but it's so entrenched in our culture that we accept it, just because people have always been drinking it.
01-24-2010, 03:19 AM
MMMMM Kamrona are you female what I definitely need is another woman loving me sounds almost perfect, any way back to this matter, consider if you will a being of entity of such power that he can make a woman conceive without physical procreation a being so pure of power that he initiate the cause to process for all life in the universe to come into being, the Supreme power and omnipotence that can do anything, now consider this, that man is made in his own image, his image but not in the fullness of his power, so the problem with man is he now thinks he is the ultimate creator and so limit our knowledge of power and spiritual sense to what we harbour in our small imperfect body’s unlike the Father of Creation who sent his only son to suffer the mistakes of Man.
Also I would like to here this theory in depth about lies and truth?
01-24-2010, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2010 03:45 AM by minus459.)
Charles
You offer up propositions based upon the writings of MEN (I don't think any women were involved) who were not witness to any of the stories they related. Is it not possible that the stories are attempts to portray belief systems, rather than actual events. The argument that some of the men\writers proclaimed their stories to be the word of God is not valid because that is exactly what you would expect them to say
01-24-2010, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2010 10:37 AM by KAMONRA.)
(01-24-2010 03:44 AM)minus459 Wrote:  Charles
You offer up propositions based upon the writings of MEN (I don't think any women were involved) who were not witness to any of the stories they related. Is it not possible that the stories are attempts to portray belief systems, rather than actual events. The argument that some of the men\writers proclaimed their stories to be the word of God is not valid because that is exactly what you would expect them to say
i dont know what you mean ,, but i offer all scientific measurements ... that can be seen and measured .. when i talk about the sun and n Amen and amenette ... the supreme being was both male and female .. like some fish and amphibions ... but .. when the supreme being caused the big bang the result was masculine and feminine energies .. amen and amenette.....every thing else proceeds from amen and amenette..
(01-24-2010 03:19 AM)Charles Die Hammern Wrote:  MMMMM Kamrona are you female what I definitely need is another woman loving me sounds almost perfect, any way back to this matter, consider if you will a being of entity of such power that he can make a woman conceive without physical procreation a being so pure of power that he initiate the cause to process for all life in the universe to come into being, the Supreme power and omnipotence that can do anything, now consider this, that man is made in his own image, his image but not in the fullness of his power, so the problem with man is he now thinks he is the ultimate creator and so limit our knowledge of power and spiritual sense to what we harbour in our small imperfect body’s unlike the Father of Creation who sent his only son to suffer the mistakes of Man.
Also I would like to here this theory in depth about lies and truth?
well im not sure about this one but it is possible that when ever a lie is told an alternate univers is created .. to represent that lie ... it makes sense becuase scientist believe we all have multiple universes we exist in .. so if we are all one making up the supreme being .. then maybe that is away the supreme being keeps truth truth and does not allow us to lie ...if this is not true then .... all negative life forms are a form of cancer in the supreme being ... our supreme being has the ultimate immune so this sickness will be cured.... and oh yes the supreme being has been sick .. think about .. the almighty has seen evrything heard everything and done everything.. so the almighty must have expirienced sickness ....if my theory on lies is not quite there .. then the next best thing is never tell a lie ..... a person who lies is a coward ... you tell a lie because you are afraid of something ......

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)