Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why Sunita Williams convert to Islam?
12-20-2009, 01:01 PM
why Sunita Williams convert to Islam?
Sunita Williams ( First Indian woman who went on moon) accepted “ISLAM” Masha Allah, because when they were on the moon, they saw towards EARTH, the entire EARTH looked dark, but 2 places on the EARTH looked like SPARKS (Roshni). They were shocked to see that and saw them with the help of telescope and came to know that those two places were ” MECCA ” and “MADINA” Masha Allah. Then they decided that after reaching to earth they’ll accept “ISLAM”. READ FULL NEW's & WATCH PICTURES OF MAKKAH & MADINA FROM MOON :VISIT:WWW.GIGSZONE.COM FORWARD THIS NEWS & LINK TO ALL UR FRIENDS,REALATIVES & ALL MUSLIM & NON MUSLIM BROTHERS N SISITERS....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2009, 10:00 PM
RE: why Sunita Williams convert to Islam?
This is a baseless claim. First of all, Sunita Williams did not go to the Moon. Ever. She did not even go near the Moon. She is a highly decorated NASA Astronaut, and a very good one, and she spent much time aboard the International Space Station. She is of Indian descent, and was the first non-Indian citizen of Indian origin to be awarded the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Vishwa Pratibha Award (which apparently is a big thing in India.)

She has never publicly claimed to be a Muslim, and as far as I can tell the above post, which is copied and pasted verbatim from other websites and has no original material, is a complete and utter lie. Similar lies are often told by Muslims about various celebrities.

Again, Sunita Williams. Very talented Astronaut. Award winner. Never been to the Moon, not a Muslim.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
12-21-2009, 10:26 PM
Quote:What is meant by verifying is to make strenuous effort to find out the facts behind a certain issue so as to establish whether this can be proven or not. Verifying also means to be sure of the truth of a certain report and its circumstances. Al-Hasan al-Basri said: The believer reserves judgment until the matter is proven.

In conclusion, we advise everyone to verify matters and not to rush to pass on news until they are sure that it is true, even if the news is good because if it becomes apparent that the one who passed it on is mistaken, he will lose credibility before the people, and anyone who bears a grudge towards him will use it against him.

Mufti Muhammad Saleh Al-Munajjid
04-24-2010, 12:19 PM
(12-21-2009 10:00 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  This is a baseless claim. First of all, Sunita Williams did not go to the Moon. Ever. She did not even go near the Moon.
SPACE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE: Suni Williams served as a flight engineer aboard the International Space Station. She launched with the crew of STS-116 on December 9, 2006, docking with the station on December 11, 2006. As a member of the Expedition-14 crew Suni Williams established a world record for females with four spacewalks totaling 29 hours and 17 minutes of EVA. (Astronaut Peggy Whitson subsequently broke the record in 2008 with her five total spacewalks). Williams concluded her tour of duty as a member of the Expedition-15 crew returning to Earth with the STS-117 crew to land at Edwards Air Force Base on June 22, 2007. During her increment in space, Suni Williams broke the existing record by Shannon Lucid, setting a new record for females of 195 days in space.

DECEMBER 2009
More
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Very interesting issue, but why we need to care who change religion from which one to which one.
06-14-2010, 01:01 PM
(06-14-2010 10:50 AM)Ouisri Wrote:  Very interesting issue, but why we need to care who change religion from which one to which one.
perhaps his choice is better than my choice
for better choice i most know all choices

Mahdi, A 1200-year-old man,Saviour,come on
Mahdi,The Just Leader of Humanity
06-18-2010, 04:37 AM
Hi,

Why Sunita Williams converted to Muslim was never a public question. It was her personal decision to get converted to Muslim, we should not inter-fear in her matter. What ever religion she follow, why should we worry about it.

Tiffany jewelry
06-18-2010, 05:42 AM
(06-18-2010 04:37 AM)jamerann Wrote:  Hi,

Why Sunita Williams converted to Muslim was never a public question. It was her personal decision to get converted to Muslim, we should not inter-fear in her matter. What ever religion she follow, why should we worry about it.
and why we need Prophets
and why we need Religions
if we need religions for better life we need to know more and more for better life
but if we think we can live With our knowledges why we need a religion that make us Confined

06-18-2010, 06:18 AM
valipour, I'm agreeing with what you've said, I'm not sure I'm agreeing with what you mean.
If god exists, why do we need "religion" to act as a conduit for us?
If god exists, why can't we find such an all powerful, all present being on our own?

????????????????
06-18-2010, 06:28 AM
(06-18-2010 06:18 AM)kevlar Wrote:  valipour, I'm agreeing with what you've said, I'm not sure I'm agreeing with what you mean.
If god exists, why do we need "religion" to act as a conduit for us?
If god exists, why can't we find such an all powerful, all present being on our own?
Please explain more

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)