Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why athiests need christians
01-16-2009, 11:41 AM
why athiests need christians
seeing how we are the ones mostly on your diet to exploit,without us you would be in hell.lol shortly you will.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2009, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2009 12:05 PM by Pilgrim.)
RE: why athiests need christians
(01-16-2009 11:41 AM)smellycat Wrote:  seeing how we are the ones mostly on your diet to exploit,without us you would be in hell.lol shortly you will.
What on earth caused this outburst smellycat? It really isn't demonstrating the fruits of the Spirit now is it. Nor is it reasoned argument that is likely to be taken into consideration but more likely to be dismissed hon. Try to avoid this if you can for Jesus sake. He died for those who didn't believe so He must love them too. Smile

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-16-2009, 12:51 PM
it,s ok athiest,s don,t exist.

Good evil salvation
01-16-2009, 01:22 PM
(01-16-2009 11:41 AM)smellycat Wrote:  seeing how we are the ones mostly on your diet to exploit,without us you would be in hell.lol shortly you will.

Please explain how my being an Atheist "exploits" you, as a Christian, in any way.

As for hell, you do realize, don't you, that saying an Atheist is going to hell has no meaning for the Atheist because hell is a concept of religion?
01-16-2009, 02:29 PM
with no questioning of there acts,they think what they do is alright.hell is a place without Christ.we were made to help each other and glorify God.now people have been pushed through media etc into becoming animals.even knowledge has become a fight to have a better life.very sad place.

Good evil salvation
01-16-2009, 02:39 PM
(01-16-2009 02:29 PM)smellycat Wrote:  with no questioning of there acts,they think what they do is alright.hell is a place without Christ.we were made to help each other and glorify God.now people have been pushed through media etc into becoming animals.even knowledge has become a fight to have a better life.very sad place.

You presume that Atheists don't have morality simply by virtue of them not having belief in a deity and that is simply not true. A person does not need to hold a belief in a God to help their fellow man or be what society would deem a "good" person.

I am an Atheist, but I can assure you that I am no more an "animal" than you are. In fact, I would venture to guess that if someone would observe our two lives the only main difference they would find is that I sleep in on SundaysTongue
01-16-2009, 02:54 PM
there is a big diffrence,God.1 thing i would ask is this when God comes back,what will the word athiest mean then.?you would then no there is God so the word wouldn,t exist.would you then believe God or still not want him.?

Good evil salvation
01-16-2009, 03:03 PM
(01-16-2009 02:54 PM)smellycat Wrote:  there is a big diffrence,God.1 thing i would ask is this when God comes back,what will the word athiest mean then.?you would then no there is God so the word wouldn,t exist.would you then believe God or still not want him.?

You are presuming 2 things:

1-Your God exists
2-He is "Coming back."

But, as of right at this moment, there is no evidence that your God (or any other) exists, IMO, thus the reason I am an Atheist in the first place.

This is like my asking you what will you do when you die and find out that is all there is; no afterlife, no heaven or hell you just cease to exist.

You still haven't answered my first question: How am I, as an Atheist, "exploiting" you in any way?

I'd also be curious to know why you seem to hold Atheists in such contempt when in reality the only difference between most Christians (or any other religion) and most Atheists is simply a belief in a God.
01-16-2009, 03:14 PM
not you personally but people who do as a whole through business etc.if you don,t believe God exists you must be blinkered.if you know maths work this out for me the odds of the moon being in the right place for an eclipse of the sun.the odds of earth being in the right area away from the sun.the magnetic pole protecting us from radiation,the sea,s being moved by the moon.the sea,s undercurrent that keeps the earth circulating like a heart,the winds that keep temperatures inhabitable.rain that gives land life,the forests that take the harmful stuff out of the air we breath.the plates that keep the earth cooled.the oil that act as a coolent like a ball bearing in a joint.the many galaxies that have been formed.the ozone layer which protects from the suns rays,the list is endless.then work out the odds,then you know God is real.

Good evil salvation
01-16-2009, 03:25 PM
(01-16-2009 03:14 PM)smellycat Wrote:  not you personally but people who do as a whole through business etc.

What businesses are exploiting Christians other than most televangilists and those of their ilk who prey on those who believe in order boost their own coffers?

Quote:if you don,t believe God exists you must be blinkered.

No, I am not "blinkered" I have simply come to a different conclusion than you.

Quote:if you know maths work this out for me the odds of the moon being in the right place for an eclipse of the sun.the odds of earth being in the right area away from the sun.the magnetic pole protecting us from radiation,the sea,s being moved by the moon.the sea,s undercurrent that keeps the earth circulating like a heart,the winds that keep temperatures inhabitable.rain that gives land life,the forests that take the harmful stuff out of the air we breath.the plates that keep the earth cooled.the oil that act as a coolent like a ball bearing in a joint.the many galaxies that have been formed.the ozone layer which protects from the suns rays,the list is endless.then work out the odds,then you know God is real.

No, the list you have written above does not prove God (s) exist to me. Most of the things you have cited have been explained through science. Now, you can attribute them to your God, but that doesn't make it a 'fact" it is simply what you choose to believe just as I choose not to believe.

Why does it bother you so greatly that there are those that don't share your beliefs to the point that you liken them to animals?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  question for the athiests. smellycat 28 3,158 12-04-2010 08:51 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  athiests start there religion smellycat 16 2,189 01-09-2009 07:41 PM
Last Post: smellycat
  athiests should work on Christmas smellycat 19 3,648 12-25-2008 03:11 PM
Last Post: B MAN
  athiests smellycat 9 1,554 12-16-2008 04:31 PM
Last Post: B MAN
  what a terrible life for athiests. smellycat 186 15,446 12-12-2008 09:10 PM
  question for athiests. smellycat 18 2,431 12-04-2008 11:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)