why did god create disease
01-19-2010, 05:05 PM
why did god create disease
and mental health problems .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2010, 10:28 PM
RE: why did god create disease
God didn't, both developed out of natural progression.

Pawol anpil pa leve le mo
Lavi m nan men Bondye o sen
01-20-2010, 06:03 AM
god created the natural progression , but in your case there is no god.....so why disease and madness . there is no logic in having those aillments , unless we are in hell and that is where we are .
01-20-2010, 06:05 AM
(01-20-2010 06:03 AM)hillbilly Wrote:  god created the natural progression , but in your case there is no god.....so why disease and madness . there is no logic in having those aillments , unless we are in hell and that is where we are .

o.O

...Are you calling me an atheist, Hillbilly?

...Did I just get called an atheist?

...I'm not sure whether to be flattered or insulted.

Pawol anpil pa leve le mo
Lavi m nan men Bondye o sen
01-20-2010, 06:15 AM
(01-19-2010 05:05 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  and mental health problems .
the supreme being has seen all and done all and knows all .. so sickness is something that god also has expirienced .. god also has the ultimate immune system so all sickness ( i.e. THE EARTH and its people) will be cured
01-20-2010, 07:28 AM
Creation exists as a huge set of problems that must be solved for humanity to survive to evolve further. If everything were hunky-dory we wouldn't have any problems to solve and we wouldn't learn anything new. Creation runs on life and death. As long as it takes death to fuel life there will inevitably be pain and misery as part and parcel of living in a life and death world. Luckily, God has given us an escape route from this life and death cycle of living in the material world.
01-20-2010, 08:53 AM
clementine , are you a aithest y or n .
01-20-2010, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2010 12:52 PM by StarStuff.)
hillbilly, your logic makes zero sense. The existence of health problems seems to me like very strong evidence against an intelligent creator.

To give a more direct answer: diseases (most of them anyway) are the result of viri and bacteria. Which are simple products of evolution, just as all organisms are. Because there does not exist any divine being which wishes to keep us well, these parasites can go to town on the human body until our immune system manages to clean them up.

Mental defects occur because, quite simply, the human brain is ridiculously complicated, and if anything is slightly off, we get some bizarre and unpredictable results. Because there does not exist any divine being fix these little deviances from the norm, we get mental defects.
01-20-2010, 01:55 PM
read what biomystic wrote . what about cancer , like you said not all diseases are viral , bacteria . this is all part of our education . why is this evidence against a creator , i've got an idea what your answer will be .
01-21-2010, 12:52 AM
God created disease and other problems so that humans can become better and stronger. Without problems, humans won't feel challenged, causing them to atrophy.

Humans need struggles to feel alive.

Why are Navy SEALs tougher than regular soldiers? Because their training is more difficult than that of the regular soldiers. They are pushed to their limits. And as a result, they become better, stronger, and more confident.

They become unstoppable!

So the next time you have a problem, stop your blubbering, be a man, and solve it!

You'll thank God for it later.

Every evening I turn my worries over to God.
He's going to be up all night anyway.
~Mary C. Crowley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why Did God Create Earth? Alethos 202 13,679 01-20-2013 06:15 PM
Last Post: legend
  Why Did God Create Pigs kevlar 60 10,012 06-07-2012 04:43 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
  why did god create the universe? InsertUsername 32 3,126 05-28-2012 08:22 PM
Last Post: Fender
  When did The God create the universe?! heart 78 8,697 07-02-2010 02:42 PM
Last Post: hillbilly

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)