Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
why did god create disease
03-28-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: why did god create disease
(03-28-2017 07:01 PM)Sue D. Wrote:  That was a general comment -- and, yes, God does things , sometimes , to set an example.

Millions of people Can be dying every year for a variety of reasons. Adults aren't usually totally innocent. Even though You meant 3rd world countries. As commented previously -- just because adults are poor and needy in those 3rd world countries, does not make them innocent.

Ok explain to me how they are "not innocent". And please don't give me a long story full of suppositions on your part, just give me very probable reasons why millions of these people would be "not innocent".

Just to give you background: these people are born poor, in some small rural vilage in Africa or Asia, spend most of their life being hungry and/or sick, and once they are over 10 years old are considered "adult" enough to help in the eternal quest to find food. I really can't see where they would find time to do things that would make them "not innocent".

I notice you already left out the babies and children (25% of innocents dying because "god wants to set an exmple") from the equation, because even you couldn't find a valid reason why these should die - it's a start I guess.

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2017, 11:30 PM
RE: why did god create disease
also, pleanty of people are born into wealthy families, do nothing, have everything, have happy fulfilling lives, never give anything back, and die peacefully. Supossedly, anything these poor miserable people are 'guilty' of, these other people are also guilty of... the point being that how we suffer in our lives has nothing whatsoever to do with how 'deserving' we are of that suffering.

leaving aside the sheer disgusting nature of the very idea that anyone can 'deserve' to suffer.. honestly i cannot understand how anyone can think thats an acceptable way to think.

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why Did God Create Earth? Alethos 202 13,867 01-20-2013 06:15 PM
Last Post: legend
  Why Did God Create Pigs kevlar 60 10,061 06-07-2012 04:43 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
  why did god create the universe? InsertUsername 32 3,152 05-28-2012 08:22 PM
Last Post: Fender
  When did The God create the universe?! heart 78 8,789 07-02-2010 02:42 PM
Last Post: hillbilly

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)