Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
will i go to hell for not believing in jesus
01-26-2010, 03:23 PM
will i go to hell for not believing in jesus
will i go to hell for believing jesus is fiction. will all the budhist as well? what about indiginous tribes, will they go to hell? and .. muslims who believe jesus was just a phrophet and not the son of god. Will they go to hell? what about people of japan, will they go to hell if they refuse to except a westerner trying to convert them into a christian will they also go to hell. What about atheist, who never harmed anyone. Will they go to hell? From my understanding we all will go to hell if we dont except jesus as our lord and savior! Please clarify. I dont want to go to hell. Is jesus the only way not to go to hell?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2010, 03:28 PM
RE: will i go to hell for not believing in jesus
You will be judged by your internal truth!

"Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve." (Al Quran 2:63)

"Allah burdens not any soul beyond its capacity. It shall have the reward it earns, and it shall get the punishment it incurs." (Al Quran 2:287)

And you do not have to confess your sins to me!

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
01-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Purgatory or Limbo. You can't acknowledge your sins if you do not know them. Denial of Christ and His people are a different thing, but being unaware of what you have done is not a sin. Although, if you are scared, they do suggest converting, because then you have doubt in your own innocence with a doubt of your original belief.
01-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Also are you a Gentile or an Israelite? Jesus Christ was an Israelite prophet until St. Paul decided to make him for every one, a smart political move, I might add!

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
01-26-2010, 03:51 PM
(01-26-2010 03:44 PM)Holy Babylon Wrote:  Purgatory or Limbo. You can't acknowledge your sins if you do not know them. Denial of Christ and His people are a different thing, but being unaware of what you have done is not a sin. Although, if you are scared, they do suggest converting, because then you have doubt in your own innocence with a doubt of your original belief.
oh i am not scared .. thats exactly what the christian religion want you to be scared ..... it is ridiculous . i will never convert to a lie ... sorry .... if i offend you but nothing in christian religion is provable, or can be seen ... it all happened in the past. We are just suppose to have faith that these events did occurr.
01-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Nothing is provable? What about the Papacy?
01-26-2010, 03:57 PM
The Papacy especially is unprovable. They claim it is based on the legacy of Peter, but it is quite likely that Peter was never Bishop of Rome. Plus, the very idea of one bishop ruling over the others is a concept found much later in history.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
01-26-2010, 04:04 PM
(01-26-2010 03:23 PM)KAMONRA Wrote:  will i go to hell for believing jesus is fiction...

If you end up in hell, likely it will because of your hatred and malice and deceit.

http://www.biblicaltraining.org/ --- http://www.ntwrightpage.com/
01-26-2010, 04:06 PM
(01-26-2010 04:04 PM)Stereophonic Wrote:  
(01-26-2010 03:23 PM)KAMONRA Wrote:  will i go to hell for believing jesus is fiction...

If you end up in hell, likely it will because of your hatred and malice and deceit.
yep ,., , you will be goverened on the law of hurt.
01-26-2010, 04:10 PM
(01-26-2010 03:54 PM)Holy Babylon Wrote:  Nothing is provable? What about the Papacy?
I just read today:

Pope John Paul flagellated himself, new book says
By Philip Pullella Philip Pullella

ROME (Reuters) – The late Pope John Paul flagellated himself regularly to emulate Christ's suffering and signed a secret document saying that would resign instead of ruling for life if he became incurably ill, a new book shows.

The book, called "Why a Saint? was written by Monsignor Slawomir Oder, the Vatican official in charge of the process that could lead to Roman Catholic sainthood for John Paul. It includes some previously unpublished documents.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100126/wl_n...n_johnpaul

What do folks make of this?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why do people persist in believing things that aren't true? tantilla oolitica 15 1,101 05-22-2014 09:27 AM
Last Post: Satyros
  Believing the untruths HamzahA 7 1,154 06-04-2011 11:57 AM
Last Post: Idol Smasher

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)