Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
world leaders
12-16-2008, 03:31 PM
world leaders
they sent us to mine for tin copper oiletc,no risk to themselves.they send us into wars etc,no risk to themselves.they want the people work for peanuts,while they live like kings.they destroy iraq,while africa was in worse trouble.no oil i guess.they use and abuse,use propaganda on you to run a society for them.there kids go to private education,and call others for not being intelligent.there kids go all over the earth,ours are lucky to get 1 holiday.kids games ,monopoly,how to conquer your rivals.very appealing.they give you tobacco ,then put enormous tax on it because it kills you.after your hooked.they put beer shops on most corners so we can drown our misery.when will they give us hope,never.there is only 1 hope and that is after this life.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2008, 03:32 PM
RE: world leaders
we have had generations of (intelligent) men and women.but the truth is there not very smart.

Good evil salvation
12-16-2008, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2008 03:49 PM by Messenger.)
As Damian said in another thread:
Please don't feed the trolls.
12-16-2008, 04:30 PM
smellycat Wrote:they sent us to mine for tin copper oiletc,no risk to themselves.they send us into wars etc,no risk to themselves.they want the people work for peanuts,while they live like kings.they destroy iraq,while africa was in worse trouble.no oil i guess.they use and abuse,use propaganda on you to run a society for them.there kids go to private education,and call others for not being intelligent.there kids go all over the earth,ours are lucky to get 1 holiday.kids games ,monopoly,how to conquer your rivals.very appealing.they give you tobacco ,then put enormous tax on it because it kills you.after your hooked.they put beer shops on most corners so we can drown our misery.when will they give us hope,never.there is only 1 hope and that is after this life.
you dont have to mine for stuff. you don't have to join the army. i don't get payed peanuts. we attacked iraq because we thought that they had nuclear weapons. what does africa have to do with it? your kids can go to private school too. your kids can go around the earth as well, and we both get the same amount of holidays. (WTF are you talking about?) you don't have to smoke tobacco. they don't put beer shops (lol) on corners? companies do. World leaders do not control exxon, 7/11, etc. called supply and demand, buddy. Obama did nothing except spout hope from his mouth 24/7. after this life, it is possible that you will not exist any longer. but you keep hoping!

you are wrong on all accounts. think about what you post before you post it.
12-16-2008, 04:46 PM
thought they had nuclear weapons.?your having a laugh,why take there oil.?

Good evil salvation
12-16-2008, 04:51 PM
smellycat Wrote:thought they had nuclear weapons.?your having a laugh,why take there oil.?

you are a god damn [censored]. we had faulty intel that they had WMDs. look it up you stupid excuse for a human.
12-16-2008, 04:52 PM
if you believe that,your the dumb [censored].

Good evil salvation
12-16-2008, 04:59 PM
smellycat Wrote:if you believe that,you're the dumb [censored].

^i fixed your post.

unlike you, smellycat, i do not believe that my personal failures or shortcomings are due to govt. corruption or "god's plan". take responsibility for your failures in life, and quit blaming everyone else.

believe it or not, not everyone is out to get you.
12-16-2008, 05:04 PM
feels like that.

Good evil salvation
12-16-2008, 05:06 PM
smellycat Wrote:feels like that.
that is because humans don't like to admit shortcomings and failures are evidence of shortcomings. so, you make an excuse so that you don't have to look at yourself and realize just what a failure you really are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Religous affiliation of political leaders Visqueen 11 1,241 02-20-2012 11:54 AM
Last Post: Visqueen
  Why don't Christian leaders issue death threats? dsmw 2 956 05-26-2010 12:01 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  world leaders smellycat 13 1,853 02-12-2009 05:07 PM
Last Post: B MAN

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)