Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
world leaders
02-11-2009, 08:04 AM
world leaders
(same puppet diffrent faces)i wonder how many more people need to be killed?

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2009, 08:52 AM
RE: world leaders
smellycat, buddy... Please, please, please start using this forum properly. You're intentions seem good, but this forum really doesn't need three or four new one-liner threads every day on essentially the same subjects.

What you're promoting may be great, but this is basically just poor internet etiquette, and borders on spam, and doesn't do justice to what you're trying to say.

Just a friendly request/piece of advice; obviously you don't have to listen to me, as I have no authority here. I just think that you may find yourself much more successful here if you remember that more doesn't always equal better as far as online forums go.

Smile

If you should see evident sins or defects, draw out of those thorns the rose; perceiving, moreover, that such apparent sinners may frequently have a good intention, for no one can judge the secrets of the heart of man.
02-11-2009, 09:19 AM
don,t take this the wrong way because i don,t want to offend you,but i will ignore you.

Good evil salvation
02-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Heh, no offense taken. Nor surprise really.

I just hope you don't end up doing more harm than good.

If you should see evident sins or defects, draw out of those thorns the rose; perceiving, moreover, that such apparent sinners may frequently have a good intention, for no one can judge the secrets of the heart of man.
02-11-2009, 11:13 AM
i hope you do good not evil.

Good evil salvation
02-11-2009, 04:57 PM
(02-11-2009 08:04 AM)smellycat Wrote:  (same puppet diffrent faces)i wonder how many more people need to be killed?

i seriously doubt that you could do any better...and that's saying something!
02-11-2009, 05:05 PM
if you keep the same muppets in power you get the same result.hence our history on earth murder and pain.these smart people are still muppets 1000,s of yrs later.descendents of fools.

Good evil salvation
02-11-2009, 05:09 PM
(02-11-2009 05:05 PM)smellycat Wrote:  if you keep the same muppets in power you get the same result.hence our history on earth murder and pain.these smart people are still muppets 1000,s of yrs later.descendents of fools.
i don't know, smelly. i'de say that we're doing pretty good. if only we could keep it up. sadly, things are changing for the worse
02-11-2009, 05:24 PM
there getting for effective at killing people,and making more people,s lives a misery why they enjoy themselves.i suppose we are just fodder that only wake up to late.but people are learning.

Good evil salvation
02-11-2009, 05:41 PM
(02-11-2009 05:24 PM)smellycat Wrote:  there getting for effective at killing people,and making more people,s lives a misery why they enjoy themselves.i suppose we are just fodder that only wake up to late.but people are learning.

WTF are you talking about?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Religous affiliation of political leaders Visqueen 11 1,145 02-20-2012 11:54 AM
Last Post: Visqueen
  Why don't Christian leaders issue death threats? dsmw 2 894 05-26-2010 12:01 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  world leaders smellycat 27 2,967 12-27-2008 03:38 PM
Last Post: B MAN

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)