Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
yellow brick roead
12-26-2008, 06:44 PM
yellow brick roead
Jesus is Gold,not yellow.and the film wizard of oz is very anti christian.but people don,t know and don,t want to know.same as american pie song.when people do wake up they will shun the blind feeding them satans muck.

Good evil salvation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2008, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2008 06:58 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
RE: yellow brick roead
As is usual with your many threads, I can't identify any interesting or arguable points, but could you tell us smellycat whether you are a male or female dyslexic? Waving Goodbye
12-26-2008, 06:58 PM
i,m livinggodaz.

Good evil salvation
12-27-2008, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2008 04:10 PM by B MAN.)
(12-26-2008 06:57 PM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  As is usual with your many threads, I can't identify any interesting or arguable points, but could you tell us smellycat whether you are a male or female dyslexic? Waving Goodbye

QFT!
(12-26-2008 06:44 PM)smellycat Wrote:  Jesus is Gold,not yellow.and the film wizard of oz is very anti christian.but people don,t know and don,t want to know.same as american pie song.when people do wake up they will shun the blind feeding them satans muck.
No one really cares about the wizard of oz. no one really watches it any more. it was such a crappy movie.

do you mind elaborating? how is the wizard of oz anti christian?

how is american pie anti-christian? it's lyrics contain this "and the 3 men i admire most- the father, son and holy ghost".
12-27-2008, 04:12 PM
the jester stole he,s thorny crown.no verdict was returned.?most songs refer to the spirit war.

Good evil salvation
12-27-2008, 04:14 PM
(12-27-2008 04:12 PM)smellycat Wrote:  the jester stole he,s thorny crown.no verdict was returned.?most songs refer to the spirit war.

let me get this correct...a jester stole he's thorny crown...and no verdict was returned? i don't remember a jester in the wizard of oz.

what spirit war? how is american pie anti-christian? show me the lyrics you think show hate to christians.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)