Religion Forums - Discuss and Debate Religion

Full Version: Hello to everyone..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, looks like I did the classic "post-a-few-times-and-then-realize-there's-an-introduction-forum" thing. =)

I am a young, happily married husband to a very beautiful wife and I enjoy religion and the discussion thereof.

Just a little background...

I am a Latter Day Saint. I love the scriptures, and have read them too many times to count. I spent 2 years of my life in central-mexico preaching the gospel and was able to learn alot about myself, my own faith, other faiths, and other cultures.

I speak English, Spanish and Italian, and generally like to read the scriptures in either of the latter two. I find the English translations to be, for lack of a better word, horrific.

I hope to have a good experience here chatting about modern events and ancient religions.
Bienvenido a este forum (my apologizies if my Spanish is rusty...)
Welcome to the forum jakgre!
Welcome, jakgre! Back when I was with the church (Baptist in my case,) I got to go to Mexico City on a missionary trip. It was a fantastic experience, and I look forward to hearing of your own experiences.

And yay, ancient religions!
Hi, welcome to the site. I trust you know how to post, but if you need help you can send me a message.
Reference URL's